Thursday, August 14, 2014

creep

but I'm a creep... I'm a weirdoooooo.

Apparently it's not uncommon for me to find pictures of strangers on my computer. I don't know any of these people, yet I have a picture of them...which I took. 

enjoy.

again with stalking the couples.

what was I taking a picture of? you tell me.

classy

this may or may not have been taken from the window of a dorm on the third floor...
and yes, I have more pictures. and possibly a video. (CREEP)

the ever-so-useful "pretend you're taking a picture of me" STUNT.
the guy in the green looked like Channing Tatum. Or so we thought.

'murica.
(these people were grinding at a country concert.) 

one of about 41093 photos I have of brides I saw on the same day NOT at temple square.

you can't tell here, but her cheeks were hanging out. I feel justified taking this one.


caught red-handed. by the first attractive male we saw in Russia, AND by his creepy friend.
Apparently our "take a picture of me" stunt didn't fool them.

apparently that stunt never works.
he caught me too, and he's like... 12.

child slave labor.
she didn't stand a chance against those leaves.
my personal favorite.
young girl - a solid 5 years of age. not wearing a diaper. Or shirt.
She had a pet bunny (not pictured) on a leash.
Turns out bunnies aren't the best walking companion.


1 comments:

  1. Oh you could go crazy with these pics in Russia! Minus the attractive man ones... Glad you found the one though!! Hah

    ReplyDelete