Tuesday, January 14, 2014

provoking

The little satan inside of me loves to provoke people.

The little satan inside of me also loves to give me 12398210938 things that I need to get done before blogging.

That being the case, if you need something to do while you wait for the next post to come (which I promise it will), follow these steps. (Shout out to M & C, who love this sort of thing. Specifically C who adds dramatic people on facebook for this kind of entertainment.)

Step 1: Pick a social networking site. (FB, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Tumblr, Instagram, ANYTHING).
Step 2: Find a Directioner. (an avid OneDirection fan)
Step 3: If you have the time, scroll through to find someone who has provoked them. If not, throw out a horridly offending comment. Something like, "I LOVE ALL FOUR BOYS!!!" (there are 5)
Step 4: Wait. You (or whoever provoked the beasts) will get torn to shreds.

And it is absolutely hilarious.

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous1/14/2014

    i'm dying. you are hilarious.

    ReplyDelete