Wednesday, January 8, 2014

resolutions & stuff

oh, happy new year.

2014. Wait...what?

Are you tired of hearing resolutions yet? Let me bore you some more.


- I want to keep this blog alive. I have plans. And a new Nikon D7000.
- I'd really like to become a pretty cook. Not that I mean I would like to look pretty when I cook, although I guess that would be a bonus. I mean that the food I cook tastes good, but looks like garbage. And when I say garbage I mean that I could post pictures of my son's diaper next to a plate of dinner and you might get confused. Ideally I'd like to cook food pretty enough to photograph (with my new camera) and post about. With recipes and stuff. You know, like a mom. Who blogs.
- I'd also like to read more. Lately I've become book stupid & baby smart. And by baby smart I mean I still have no idea what the heck I'm doing. It's an adventure. Stay tuned to find out more.
- I am going to do a work out program. I'd like to be that inspirational person who posts before and after pictures, but I don't need any more haters. I had a baby three months ago and my goal for working out is not to get skinny again. I'll let you decide what my motives are.
- I want to go to bed. And that, my friends, is a goal I can actually achieve. So....bye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment